The crispy/sweet combination that apples provide make them an all-time favorite snack. What happens when you cut and mix them with other ingredients? You create a masterpiece. Impressed guests will ask for seconds of these simple snacks.
These light, bake-and-take snacks are great for any occasion!
1 apple, any type
1 tsp. Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning Blend
1. Preheat oven to 225° F/107° C
2. Attach apple (no need to core) to the food guider, set round knob to #2 for thicker slices, or #1 for thinner slices.*
3. Place apple slices on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with seasoning blend.
4. Bake both sheets at the same time, on upper and lower racks, 45 minutes.
5. Flip slices and bake another 45 minutes. For thicker slices, more baking time may be necessary. Monitor throughout baking and remove chips once they crisp up and lose their moisture.
6. Cool on a cooling rack until chips are crisp and store in a Modular Mates® Container.
*The thicker #2 slices take longer to bake, but it is easier on #2 for beginners. As you get used to using your Mandoline, #1 is recommended as chips bake faster.
The perfect, quick and healthy sandwich that requires little prep but is packed with delicious flavor!
Makes about 6 sandwiches
2 medium apples, cored
6 tbsp. desired nut butter
6 tbsp. dried cranberries, raisins, or nuts
1. Assemble Time Savers™ Mandoline with round knob set to #9.
2. Use food guider to slide apple down Mandoline to make thick slices.
3. Spread about ½ tbsp. nut butter onto each apple slice. Add desired dried fruit or nut to one slice and then press another buttered apple slice onto to the top to form a sandwich.
With just four simple ingredients, you can make the perfect easy-to-eat treat that satisfies each and every taste bud.
Makes about 16 sticks
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp. Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning Blend
1 medium green apple, peeled and cored
1 9″ prepared pie crust
Preheat oven to 400° F/205° C.
Combine sugar and Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning Blend in a small bowl.
Assemble Mandoline™ with circular knob and triangular knob set to #9.
Using food guard, attach apple and slide down Mandoline to cut sticks.
Toss apple sticks in Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning Blend and sugar mixture.
Roll out pie dough and slice into 2” strips then cut in half.
Wrap 2 apple sticks in each individual pie dough strips.
Toss the wrapped apple sticks in the remaining cinnamon and sugar mixture to coat.
Place onto baking sheet lined with Silicone Wonder® Mat and bake for 15-18 minutes.