Beefy Zucchini Boats
- 1 lb./455 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped in Chop N’ Prep
- 1 tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 14.5-oz./425 g can diced tomatoes
- 2 large zucchinis
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Place TupperWave® Stack Cooker Colander in 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole. Place beef, onion and Southwest Chipotle in Stack Cooker Colander. Cover and microwave on high power 5–6 minutes, or until cooked, stirring halfway through.
- Add tomatoes to ground beef and stir.
- Half zucchinis lengthwise and remove seeds with a spoon. Sprinkle each half with salt.
- Place zucchinis in Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and in the inverted ¾-Qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover. Spoon beef mixture over each zucchini boat and top with cheese.
- Stack inverted ¾-Qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover above 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and microwave on high power 5–8 minutes or until cheese is melted and zucchinis have softened slightly. Serve warm.