Yields: 10 Servings
2 bags microwave popcorn
1 stick unsalted butter
1 cup light brown sugar
¼ cup light corn syrup
1 tsp baking soda
1 large brown paper bag
- Pop popcorn according to package directions, and pour both bags into the large brown paper bag.
- In TupperWave® Stack Cooker 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole, microwave butter, brown sugar and corn syrup on high power 3–5 minutes until melted, stirring halfway through to combine.
- Stir baking soda into caramel mixture. Foaming is normal.
- Pour caramel mixture over popcorn and shake to coat popcorn.
- Place bag in microwave and heat on high power 1 minute, shake.
- If popcorn still isn’t evenly coated, return to microwave and heat 1 more minute on high power and shake again
- Allow to cool before enjoying.