Yields: 12 Servings
½ cup unsalted butter, cubed
1 large egg
2 key limes
1 – 17.5 oz. pouch sugar cookie mix
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Fill Mix N Stor® Pitcher with hot water, place cover on top, remove middle insert.
- Place cubed butter in All-in-One Shaker and seal. Insert shaker in mix n store with water to softened butter.
- When butter has softened, discard hot water and transfer butter to base of Mix N Stor® Pitcher.
- Using All-in-One Mate juice and zest the limes. Transfer zest and juice to mix n store.
- Using the egg separator, separate the yolk from the white. Add the white to mix n store.
- Mix all contents of batter until well combined.
- Scoop tbsp. of dough onto baking sheet lined with Silicone Wonder Mat and bake for 9-10 mins or until golden brown.