Yields: 16 Servings
½ stick unsalted butter
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup sweetened condensed milk
½ cup light corn syrup
melted chocolate, chopped nuts, sprinkles or sea salt, for topping (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except for toppings, in base of TupperWave® Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole.
- Microwave on high power 6 minutes, stopping every 90 seconds to stir mixture.
- Remove from microwave and stir until bubbling stops. Slowly pour mixture onto center of Silicone Wonder® Mat, taking care to pour slowly enough to prevent mixture from flowing off sides of mat
- Add any desired toppings.
- Place in freezer about 10 minutes to set the caramel.
- Pull caramel off of Silicone Wonder® Mat, place on cutting board and cut into pieces.