Yields: 2 Servings
1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, seeded
1⁄2 small onion, peeled & halved
4 grape tomatoes
3 large eggs
1/8 tsp. coarse kosher salt
2 tbsp. water
1⁄2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Combine jalapeno and onion in base of Chop ’N Prep Chef. Replace cover and pull cord to process until chopped.
- Add tomato to Chop ’N Prep Chef base, cover and pull cord until chopped.
- In Quick Shake® Container, combine eggs, salt and water, cover and shake vigorously until well combined.
- Pour mixture into Microwave Breakfast Maker, add veggies and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and microwave on high power 2 minutes and 15 seconds. If egg is not thoroughly cooked, add 15 seconds and check for doneness. Let cool slightly before serving.
Note: If desired, serve topped with additional cheese, tomatoes and fresh herbs.