Swirl your way to summer fun with these colorful, creative cupcakes. They’re easy and exciting to make for kids and adults alike, and add pizzazz to any party. Perfect for BBQs, birthdays, engagements, baby showers and beyond.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Microwave time: 6 minutes
Yields: 12 cupcakes
1 box white cake mix
(plus ingredients per box)
3 food coloring gel colors of choice
Frosting of choice
1. Mix box cake batter according to box instructions.
2. Divide batter into three Thatsa® Bowls and add 3-4 drops of one food coloring per bowl.
3. Place Silicone Muffin Form in UltraPro Lasagna Pan and scoop each color into each muffin cavity. Fill only halfway. Gently swirl with
Silicone Spatula to create pattern.
4. Microwave for 3 minutes on high power or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool slightly before unmolding and repeat process with remaining batter.
5. Once completely cooled, decorate with frosting of choice, add sprinkles and serve.