Everyone knows that ice trays are for… making ice, but what about the treats that you can create in them that aren’t so obvious? In comes our list! We’ve created a list of six treats, from stocks and broths to coffee and tea, that you can create in our Fresh & Pure® Ice Tray.
Here a few features that place our ice trays above the rest:
- Features a flexible bottom for easy ice cube removal.
- Hinged opening for mess-free filling. Just cover, fill to max line and freeze.
- Seal prevents spills and shields from freezer particles and odors.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Without further ado, let’s freeze it & get FRESH!
- Pesto: Fill each cube with pesto, seal and freeze.
- Homemade Baby Food: Freeze small amounts of pureed fruits, vegetables, starches and meat in each cube. Fill each cube, seal and freeze for fresh, unprocessed baby food. To use, take out the desired number of cubes and thaw or reheat before feeding.
- Stocks, Broth & Sauces: Fill each cube with stock, broth or sauce, seal and freeze. Remove and use as needed.
- Coffee & Tea: Don’t water down your drinks. Fill each cube with coffee or tea, seal and freeze. Use in place of ice for iced coffee or tea.
- Onions, Garlic, Chilies, Carrots & Celery: Chop vegetables using the Power Chef™ System and Chop ‘N Prep® Chef. Transfer 2 tbsp. into each cube, fill with approximately 1 tbsp. of water per cube, seal and freeze. Perfect for adding to casseroles, sauces, soups, stews or salsa.
- Chocolate Molds or Fudge: Prepare chocolate or fudge according to directions. Fill the cube with the chocolate, seal and freeze until firm. To loosen, run a small knife under hot tap water and loosen the edges.
Check out our full frozen product line in our Summer 2018 Catalog!