Undo the day! Make this inexpensive, 4-ingredient makeup remover with common household products.
For additional DIY spring cleaning tips and recipes, connect with your local Consultant and date a party today!
DIY Makeup Remover
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. baby wash
- 1 cup water
- Optional: ¼ tsp. tea tree oil
- 80 ct. package cotton rounds
- Stir together coconut oil, baby wash, water, and tea tree oil if using.
- Divide cotton rounds between four Snack Cups. Some may not fit until after water mixture is poured over the cotton rounds.
- Slowly pour water mixture over cotton rounds dividing evenly so all of cotton is soaked with mixture. Once there is room in Snack Cups, add any remaining cotton rounds and pour remaining water over rounds. Seal and store up to three months.
I would use Lavender & Calendula essential oil instead of Tea tree oil. Tea Tree oil is not good close to the eyes, but is good for acne. And instead of baby wash Dr Bonners Castle soap would be better.You should say distilled water. I was a manager for Tupperware many yrs ago and I used a recipe for baby wipes and didn’t know to use distilled water and my wipes got moldy every time :-(. I still have all my party ideas and recipes.. I now make pain creams. Ill be adding this one thanks.
i need a book….