Undo the day! Make this inexpensive, 4-ingredient makeup remover with common household products.
For additional DIY spring cleaning tips and recipes, connect with your local Consultant and date a party today!
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. baby wash
- 1 cup water
- Optional: ¼ tsp. tea tree oil
- 80 ct. package cotton rounds
- Stir together coconut oil, baby wash, water, and tea tree oil if using.
- Divide cotton rounds between four Snack Cups. Some may not fit until after water mixture is poured over the cotton rounds.
- Slowly pour water mixture over cotton rounds dividing evenly so all of cotton is soaked with mixture. Once there is room in Snack Cups, add any remaining cotton rounds and pour remaining water over rounds. Seal and store up to three months.