Take the pressure out of dinner prep every night this week, thanks to the Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- 8 oz./225 g macaroni
- ½ lb./225 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. dill relish
- 1⅓ cups beef stock
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine ingredients, except for cheese, in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker. Stir to make sure noodles are submerged. If not submerged add ½ cup extra beef stock.
- Seal and microwave on high power 15 minutes. Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers, about 5 minutes.
- Stir and serve warm topped with cheese.
1 tsp. of our Steak & Chop Seasoning
4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced in Chop ’N Prep Chef
1¾ cups beef stock, divided
½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp. sesame oil
¼ cup brown sugar
3 tbsp. corn starch
14-oz./415 g bag frozen broccoli florets1. Season steak with seasoning and place in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker.2. In a medium bowl, combine garlic, 1½ cups beef stock, soy sauce, sesame oil and brown sugar. Pour over steak. Add extra stock if meat is not fully submerged. Seal and microwave on high power 30 minutes.3. Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers, about 10–15 minutes. Remove steak to a cutting board and pull apart using 2 forks.4. In small bowl, whisk together corn starch and remaining ¼ cup beef stock. Whisk into warm liquid in base of Pressure Cooker.
5. Stir frozen broccoli into liquid in Pressure Cooker. Seal and microwave on high power 5 minutes.
6. Serve warm and over rice, if desired.