- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. butter. divided
- Preheat oven to 325° F/162° C
- In the 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher, add cream and microwave on high power 1 minute 30 seconds or until steaming.
- Transfer cream to medium bowl, stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add eggs and vanilla, stir until well combined.
- Grease the bottom and sides of two UltraPro 2-cup/500mL Minis with butter. Divide chocolate mixture evenly between two pans. Transfer pan to oven.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until brownies are set but still fudge-like.*
- * Increase bake time by 6 to 8 minutes if you prefer a more cake-like brownie.
- Serve warm or room temperature with fresh berries, ice cream or whipped cream.