Yields: 2 Servings
1⁄4 cup hazelnut spread
1 large egg
4 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
1 1⁄2 tbsp. whole milk
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate chips 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- In small bowl, place hazelnut spread, egg, cocoa powder, sugar, milk and oil. Whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Pour batter into base of Microwave Breakfast Maker and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Cover and microwave on high power 90 seconds. At the end of cooking time, let rest for 2 minutes before opening.
- While cake is cooking, pour heavy cream and remaining 2 tbsp. of sugar into base of Chop ’N Prep Chef. Replace cover and pull cord for approximately 45 seconds or until thick.
- When cake has cooled, top with whipped cream and serve.
Note: Can be topped with additional chocolate chips, whipped cream, fresh strawberries and grated chocolate or powdered sugar.