Gather around the table for a Christmas tree. All you’ll need for this family-friendly recipe are your Micro Pitchers, a pastry bag and Silicone Wonder® Mat!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1¼ cups water
- 10 mini pretzel rods
- Desired sprinkles or mini candy coated chocolates for decorating
- Microwave water in a 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour chocolate chips into 1-cup/250 mL Micro Pitcher.
- Place 1-cup/250 mL Micro Pitcher into 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher so the 1-cup/250 mL Micro Pitcher is submerged in water.
- Let sit for 30–60 seconds and then stir. Repeat until chocolate is smooth.
- Lay out pretzel rods onto Silicone Wonder® Mat.
- Pour melted chocolate into pastry bag or plastic bag. Cut tip for a small opening.
- Slowly squeeze out chocolate over pretzels in gradually wider lengths to form the shape of a tree.
- Sprinkle with desired decorations.
- Chill until set, about 10–15 minutes in freezer.
- Carefully peel to remove from Silicone Wonder® Mat for serving.