It’s pumpkin spice season! And kids aren’t the only ones getting treats. Spice up your autumn cold brew using our new Cold Brew Carafe and a delicious twist—pumpkin pie.
Yields: 8 servings
Serving size: 6 oz./175 mL
1 cup coarse coffee grounds
2 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
Filtered water, min 33°F/1°C, max 77°F/25°C
- In small bowl, mix coffee grounds with pumpkin pie spice.
- Insert metal filter into Carafe and fill with flavored coffee grounds.
- Slowly pour filtered room temperature water into Carafe to max fill line. Allow the water to filter down before adding more. This will prevent the coffee grounds from overflowing.
- Cover and refrigerate 8–12 hours.
- Remove filter and discard coffee grounds.
- To serve, in All-In-One Shaker (page 4), place 4-oz./120 mL ready-to-drink pumpkin spice cold brew, 2 tbsp. whole milk, 1 tbsp. granulated sugar and 1 tsp. pumpkin puree. Seal and shake vigorously until well combined. Serve over ice.