As National Ice Cream Month winds down, finish it off strong with an extra special little something to add to your sweet treats: homemade Quick Caramel Sauce!
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- Place butter in 1-Qt./1 L Micro Pitcher. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Add brown sugar and heavy cream to butter and whisk until combined.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring halfway through. Mixture will be bubbly, so watch closely towards the end of cooking.
- If desired, stir in vanilla and salt. Serve warm.
4 tbsp. coconut oil
3 tbsp. cocoa powder
¼ tsp. vanilla extract1. Combine ingredients in 1-Qt./1 L Micro Pitcher.
2. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Whisk to combine.