- ½ cup multi-colored quinoa*
- 1¼ cups water
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans, divided
- ½ cup chia seeds, divided
- 2 bananas, peeled, chopped and divided
- ½ cup dark maple syrup, divided
- In the base/water reservoir of the Tupperware® Smart Multi- Cooker, stir together quinoa, water and salt.
- Place grains insert on top of base; place grains seal on top of grains insert. Microwave on high power 8 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, let stand 10 minutes or until tender.
- Divide quinoa evenly between 4 bowls. Top each with cream, pecans, chia, bananas and maple syrup.