Stack and cook entrée and sides to make a complete Cinco de Mayo meal—all at once! Savory flavors in a matter of microwave minutes will have your family asking for seconds.
- 1 lb./455 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 10-oz./285 g can enchilada sauce
- 6 6"/15.24 cm corn tortillas sliced into wedges
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups quick cooking rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 15-oz./425 g can pinto beans
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. sofrito*
- 1 tbsp. tomato sauce
- Place ground beef, onion and Southwest Chipotle in Colander and place over 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole. Cover and microwave on high power 5–6 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove Colander. Drain and wipe out Casserole. Transfer cooked meat mixture to Casserole. Stir in sauce and fold in tortilla wedges and cheese.
- Combine Rice ingredients in 3-Qt./3 L Casserole.
- Mix together Pinto Bean ingredients in inverted ¾-qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover.
- Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes.
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp. table salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
½ tsp. vanilla
½ cup honey10 tbsp. desired jam for filling or 1½ cups fresh strawberries, hulled & chopped using the Power Chef.1. Place oats into base of Power Chef fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord until oats are finely cut.
2. In a medium bowl, combine oats, both flours, salt and baking powder.
3. In a small bowl, stir together egg, melted butter, vanilla and honey.
4. Pour butter mixture into flour and stir until combined.
5. Place dough onto Silicone Wonder® Mat and roll out until approximately ¼″/.6 cm thick.
6. Trim off edges of dough with the edge of the Silicone Spatula to make a rectangle.
7. Using the edge of the Silicone Spatula, make as many 3½ x 4″/8 x 10 cm rectangles as possible with the dough. Re-roll any remaining dough.
8. Spread 1 tbsp. of jam or chopped strawberries onto each piece of dough. Fold dough into thirds to close the bar and gently press down the ends.
9. Preheat oven to 350° F/175° C.
10. Place bars onto baking pan lined with Silicone Wonder® Mat. If desired, sprinkle with oats and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
11. Store in sealed container up to three days or freeze up to one month.